ProMedica Urgent Care
Part of staying healthy is being prepared for the unexpected. Sometimes, minor injuries or illnesses happen. A nasty cold or a sprained ankle can throw a wrench into your plans for the day, but they don’t have to keep you down for long. When you have medical needs that require prompt attention, ProMedica UrgentCare is there to diagnose and treat your problem. Our caring staff will provide comprehensive care for your and your children’s non-emergency concerns, such as:
- Sprains and minor fractures
- Sore throats, colds and flu
- Sinus infections and sinusitis
- Upper respiratory infections
- Muscle aches and pains
- Abrasions, cuts, scrapes and wounds
- Difficult or painful urination
- Minor burns
- Insect and animal bites
- Back strain and pain
- Body and muscle aches
- Minor eye injuries, infections and irritations
Of course, some chronic health problems, like depression or diabetes, require long-term monitoring. UrgentCare is not meant to treat such chronic conditions. Furthermore, UrgentCare is designed to treat discomfort—not dangerous, life-threatening symptoms. Many health problems require the life-saving services of the emergency department.
If you experience any of the following symptoms, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency center immediately:
- Chest pain
- Severe abdominal pain
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Sudden dizziness, weakness or loss of coordination or balance
- Sudden blurred vision
- Numbness in the face, arm or leg
- Sudden, severe headache
- Deep cuts or bleeding that won’t stop
- Coughing up or vomiting blood
- Severe, blistering burns
ProMedica Defiance Regional Hospital
1200 Ralston Ave. Defiance, Ohio 43512
Hours: Monday through Friday, 3-10 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 1-10 p.m.
ProMedica Urgent Care at NWO
15054 E. U.S. Route 224
Findlay, Ohio 45840
Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; holidays, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
4235 Secor Rd.
Toledo, OH 43623
Please call for hours of operation.