At ProMedica Toledo Children's Hospital, we provide diagnosis and treatment of diseases involving the ear, nose and throat. Frequently performed procedures include ear surgery, placement of ear tubes, removal of tonsils and adenoids, and sinus surgery. Additional medical and surgical services include ear and audiology treatment, nose and sinus treatment, throat treatment, head and neck treatment, and pediatric ear, nose and throat (ENT) treatment.
Special testing for nasal and eustachian tube function and audiologic examinations are also available. We offers a wide array of medical and surgical services including:
- ear and audiology treatment – including balance/dizzy testing, hearing aid consultations and hearing testing
- nose and sinus treatment – including balloon sinuplasties, computer-guided sinus surgeries, nasal airway disorder management, and snoring and sleep apnea management
- throat treatment – including hoarseness evaluations, reflux disease management, speech therapy, swallowing therapy, and voice therapy
- pediatric ENT treatment – including adenoid and tonsil surgeries and ear infections (surgical and non-surgical)
- head and neck treatment – including cancer of the head and neck surgeries, cochlear implantations, salivary gland surgeries, skull-based tumor surgeries, and thyroid and parathyroid surgeries
- allergy testing and immunotherapy at Northwest Ohio Allergy Center
For more information about otolaryngology services or to schedule an appointment, please call 419-824-1399.