Signs Your Loved One May Need Help
The signs are going to vary by the person’s age and overall health, and what their past activity routines and capabilities were. But as a friend or family member, there are some general signs to look for. And when you see those signs, you are encouraged to bring them to the attention of the individual, and work with him or her to seek out professional and expert care.
Among signs your loved one may need help are:
- Changes in ability to carry out normal tasks
- Complaining of stiffness, pain or fatigue
- Noticeable swelling of joints or areas around the joints
- Difficulty standing or walking
- Limits to range of motions
Whenever these changes are observed, bring them to the attention of the individual and encourage them to contact his or physician immediately.