Vascular Insights from Today’s Leading Practitioners
The Conrad Jobst Lecture is an endowed University of Michigan lectureship held annually and funded through the generosity of Caroline Jobst. It is hosted alternately by the University of Michigan Section of Vascular Surgery in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and the Jobst Vascular Institute in Toledo. Lecturers represent the highest levels of innovation and expertise in the field of vascular surgery and vascular medicine.
Please join us for the 2014 Conrad Jobst Lecture!
The Conrad Jobst Vascular Lecture
The First 25 Years
Presented by: Anthony Comerota, MD, and Thomas Wakefield, MD
Friday, Oct. 3, 3:30-5:30 p.m.
ProMedica Toledo Hospital, Donald V. Kellermeyer Medical Education Center Auditorium
This event is free and open to the public. Refreshments will be served.
Come and learn how our very own community’s Jobst Vascular institute has educated doctors from around the world, pioneered vascular research and developed new drugs and treatments for complex vascular diseases.
Three vascular experts will share the living history of the Jobst Vascular Institute at Toledo Hospital and the Conrad Jobst Vascular Research Laboratory at the University of Michigan.
Read Dr. Comerota's article: Celebrating 25 Years at Jobst
Previous Conrad Jobst Lecturers:
- 2013 James C. Stanley, MD
- 2012 Gregory L. Moneta, MD
- 2011 Lazar J. Greenfield, MD
- 2010 Mark H. Meissner, MD
- 2009 Jan Brunkwall, MD, PhD
- 2008 Thom Rooke, MD
- 2007 Russell D. Hull, MBBS, MSc
- 2006 Andrew Nicolaides, MS, FRCS
- 2005 Elizabeth G. Nabel, MD
- 2004 Thomas S. Riles, MD
- 2003 Robert W. Hobson, MD
- 2002 James May, AC, MD
- 2001 Ramon Berguer, MD, PhD
- 2000 Frank J Veith, MD
- 1999 Thomas Fogarty, MD
- 1998 Juan C. Parodi, MD
- 1997 Robert B. Rutherford, MD
- 1996 Wesley S. Moore, MD
- 1995 D. Eugene Strandness, MD
- 1994 Robert W. Barnes, MD
- 1993 Russell Ross, MD
- 1992 James A. DeWeese, MD
- 1991 John A. Mannick, MD
- 1990 Michael E. DeBakey, MD