In our Home
Sometimes, hospice patients need special care managing their symptoms. Or sometimes, caregivers need to take care of their own medical issue. Sometimes patients decide they do not want to die at home. ProMedica Hospice offers our patients and their families’ access to our free-standing hospice facility on the campus of ProMedica Flower Hospital – Ebeid Hospice Residence.
ProMedica Hospice Residence Facility Tour
If your symptoms need special attention, ProMedica Hospice’s Ebeid Hospice Residence can provide short-term acute or respite care. Ebeid Hospice Residence is a free-standing facility that features 12 private rooms, each with an outdoor patio. The environment is inviting, bright and airy. There is a spa, spacious family rooms, and a reflection room for mediation and prayer. We are experienced in providing pain and symptom management that reflects the wishes of our patients and their families.
Join us for a tour of our home – Ebeid Hospice Residence. Click here for a virtual tour, or call 419-824-8840 to schedule a tour.
Services, Accomodations and Amenities
We are experienced in providing pain and symptom management that reflects the wishes of our patients and their families. Our compassionate end-of-life care providers treat the whole person – physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Our patient and family-focused facility offers many accommodations and amenities:
- 24 / 7 visiting hours for adults and children
- Pets are welcome to visit
- 12 private rooms with floor to ceiling windows and a patio
- A spa for patient use
- Food and beverages of your choice, whenever you want them
- Spacious family rooms with eating areas, Wi-Fi and television
- Reflection room for meditation and prayer
- Massage and aroma therapy
- Regular visits from a chaplain and social worker, if desired