Get By With a Little Help from Your Friends
Staying Tobacco Free Support Group
Need a little help remaining free from tobacco? ProMedica offers a weekly support group for individuals who have completed group or individualized treatment and would like continued support. Details:
- Tuesdays from 7:15- 8 p.m.
- ProMedica St. Luke’s Hospital
- Tobacco Treatment Services conference room
- 5757 Monclova Rd., Maumee (map)
- See upcoming dates for ProMedica’s Staying Tobacco Free Support Group
Cardiac and Stroke Support Groups
A cardiac event can seem devastating, but starting a journey to better health immediately is important for a stronger recovery and higher quality of life. This journey begins with change: perhaps a change to your diet, your exercise regimen or in the way you perform everyday activities. Whatever the change, we know it’s not easy. Finding a supportive group can give you the encouragement and resources you need. Attendees share a common bond of having experienced a stroke or caring for someone who has. They meet to share stories and advice, and participate in social activities.
- Every third Tuesday from 1-3 p.m.
- ProMedica Herrick Hospital
- 500 E. Pottawatamie St., Tecumseh, Michigan (map)