The following modules are avaialable to help familiarize you with the i-Care products. Please work with your clinical site coordinator, instructor, or preceptor to determine exactly which modules will be the most beneficial for your learning needs. Additional modules will be added as they are developed.
General computer access- helpful information for accessing the ProMedica network and general use of computers within ProMedica.
Overview of i-Care terminology- general helpful information for all clinical experience.
Hand Held Use- information for those administering medication in a few areas only.
Browse the list below to view orientation files.
- Basic Computer Access and Use
- Medication Administration Handheld Device Information
- iCare (McKesson) HED and AdminRx Module
- iCare AdminRx Trifold
- iCare Basic Function Trifold
- iCare Care Provider Agreement Trifold
- iCare HED Trifold
- iCare HHS Trifold
- iCare Problem List Trifold
- McKesson Upgrade HED Education (Oct., 2013)
- McKesson Upgrade HHS Education (Oct. 2013)