Open 24 hours, seven days a week, ProMedica Defiance Regional Hospital's Emergency Center provides a full continuum of care for injured and ill patients. As the area’s only certified trauma center, the Emergency Center is well equipped to meet patient needs. Features include:
- 24-hour consultation availability of board-certified and specialty physicians including general and orthopaedic surgeons, pediatricians, and anesthesiology, radiology and critical care specialists
- Immediate availability of ProMedica Air and Mobile
- New, state-of-the-art facility with technologically advanced tools, such as on-site CT scan, imaging services, and direct access from trauma to surgery
- Trauma – As a Level III Trauma Center, Defiance Regional Hospital is a designated resource for trauma care for patients of all ages, providing 24-hour coverage by general surgeons and fast availability of specialists
- If you would like to connect with emergency services, please call 419-783-6955. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 right away.
ProMedica UrgentCare at ProMedica Defiance Regional Hospital
ProMedica UrgentCare provides care to patients with non-emergent, after-hour medical needs including sprains, earaches, and sore throats. It is conveniently located at the Emergency entrance of Defiance Regional Hospital. Open 365 days a year, its hours are 3 – 10 p.m. on weekdays and 1 – 10 p.m. on weekends and holidays. Please call 419-783-6955 for more information about ProMedica UrgentCare.