For Clinical Students
Clinical students should follow the steps listed below.
- Review the clinical orientation module.
- Complete EMR/i-Care orientation appropriate to your utilization of the EMR/i-Care products. See prompts by each module title. Visit the EMR/I-Care Orientation page for more information. modules
- Sign the attestation statement and return it to your instructor (clinical groups) and/or site coordinator (1:1 experience)
- Bay Park – Gerry McCollum (419-690-7668) – Fax – (419-697-6713)
- Bixby Hospital – Pat Myers (517-265-0476)
- Defiance Regional Hospital – Carol Martinez (419-783-6942 – Fax (419-783-6904)
- Flower Hospital – Chris Silka (419-824-1289) – Fax (419-1761)
- Fostoria Community Hospital – Vanessa Billiot (419-436-6780) – Fax (419-436-6693)
- Herrick Hospital – Pat Myers (517-265-0476)
- St. Luke’s Hospital – Kris Cookson (419-897-8404) – Fax (419-891-8092)
- Toledo Hospital – Jodi Bursztynski (419-291-3457) – Fax (419-291-6460)
- Toledo Children’s Hospital - Jodi Bursztynski (419-291-3457) – Fax (419-291-6460)
- Students for 1:1 experience may need to complete the Individual Student Demographic/Health Records Form in the document library below. Please confirm with your school before completing. They may have already completed this work for you.
- Glucose Meters: Prior to using the glucose meters at a ProMedica facility, you will need to complete an educational module and perform a return demonstration and test. Please speak to your clinical instructor or preceptor to determine if you should review the content in the module below.
Browse the list below to view orientation files.
- 2012-2013 Student and Faculty Clinical Module
- 2012-2013 Student and Faculty Core Content
- Attestation Statement
- Xceed Pro Glucose Meter Competency Assessment Test
- Graduate Nursing Residency Information
- ProMedica Student Intake Form-Individual
- Security ID Request Forms
- Xceed Pro Training (PowerPoint)
- ProMedica Guidelines for Student/Faculty Use of Personal Electronic Devices