ProMedica Launches New Web Site
posted on: 02/19/2014
More than 75% of consumers turn to the Internet for healthcare information. Now, consumers will have a new and local online resource they can count on for the latest health and wellness information: ProMedica HealthConnect.
The new site was created to engage people in conversations with ProMedica’s trusted physicians and experts through health-related articles, tips, videos, and more – all which can be shared through social media sites including Facebook and Pinterest.
The site features five key areas:
- Wellness. This section provides articles on ways to encourage, challenge and support people in their day-to-day wellness journey.
- General Health. This section brings together stories and experts with guidance to help take care of yourself and your family. Articles provide ideas for working together to promote healthier habits that lead to healthy families.
- Your Body & Conditions. This section provides a chance to “dig deep” into the challenges you may face with common illnesses and provide insight into those that are not as common.
- Health Technology. The enormous number of changes in health care can mean it’s easy to get lost in what’s next. This section provides simplified explanations of emerging medical technologies to make smarter, more informed decisions about your health.
- News & Community. ProMedica supports communities in many ways, and this section shares the resources, stories and issues we face.
Join the conversation at www.promedicahealthconnect.org.