The workplace is not just a place where employees clock in and receive a paycheck. For most of us, our workplace is a home away from home, and our coworkers are like a second family. As an employer, you know that health care is not limited to the home. Occupational health services ensure that your employees stay safe and productive on the job.
For more than 20 years, OccuHealth™, ProMedica’s occupational health services, has worked closely with hundreds of northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan employers. Our job is to plan and coordinate health services that will give you peace of mind as an employer knowing that your employees are working in a safe, comfortable environment. Our healthcare options can be packaged to best fit the needs of your business and employees.
Below is a list of our OccuHealth™ locations. Please note that this brief list does not include all of our occupational health services. If you are interested in our services and would like more information, please give us a call at the OccuHealth™ clinic closest to you.
Center for Health Services
2150 W. Central Ave.
Services provided by ProMedica Toledo Hospital
1801 W. Maumee St., Suite 140
Services provided by ProMedica Bixby Hospital
ProMedica Defiance Regional Hospital
1200 Ralston Ave.
Defiance, OH 43512
15054 East U.S. 224
Findlay, OH 45840
Occupational Health Services
Here is a list of many of the occupational health services that we provide. If you have any questions about these services, please contact an OccuHealth™ clinic near you.
- Physical exams for new hires to evaluate their physical ability to perform essential job duties
- Department of Transportation (DOT) and respirator clearance physicals
- Federal Aviation Administration pilot exams with Senior Aviation Medical Examiner
- Independent medical evaluations
- Pulmonary function and respirator fit testing
- Audiometric testing and tracking
- Preventive medicine physicals
- Medical surveillance exams
- Drug screening through urine, through hair collection, and breath alcohol testing
- Random drug screening programs
- Certified medical review officer (MRO) services
- Assistance with developing a drug-free workplace program
- Network of physician specialists who deal with return-to-work issues
- Injury treatment and case management
- Design of a safe return-to-work plan following injury
- On-site laboratory, X-ray and pharmacy
Consultation and Other Health Services
- Vaccine programs such as flu and hepatitis B
- International travel health services
- Policy consultation related to drug testing, FMLA, ADA, OSHA, DOT and workers compensation
- Occupational infectious disease services for bloodborne pathogen tuberculosis and exposures
- Workplace walk-throughs to evaluate safety hazards
- Ergonomic programs